Among contributors, we’re looking for a handful of regional directors and editors to help recruit and manage submissions from various medical schools in the country. If you’re interested, reach out to us below. The positions are available for current medical students and residents. Read below for more information regarding these posts.
These positions are currently available:
- Contributor (writers, artists, cartoonists) – the bread and butter of WhiteCoated
- No application required; submit here
- Editor (several positions open)
- Northeast Regional Director
- Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Director
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Virginia, West Virginia
- Southeast Regional Director
- Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Florida
Midwest Regional Director Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Kentucky
- Central Regional Director
- Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana
- West Regional Director
- Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Nevada, California, Alaska, Hawaii
- Interns (open)
- We’re always looking to expand our team to include medical students that want to get involved, but have limited time. You define your roles.
Not only are you joining a group of future health professionals now, but you are engendering an educative and inspirational transformation among current and future colleagues.
At WhiteCoated.com, we strongly understand medical students and residents are busy – probably some of the busiest people. We respect and value your commitment and time to your education and personal growth, and would never jeopardize that for your contributions to WhiteCoated.com. We hope this platform will further help you to grow on a personal and academic basis.
Regional Directors: recruit submissions and contributors from various medical schools (based on region) and marketing the presence of WhiteCoated.com.
Editors: screen submissions for quality and prepare edits for final publishing; may involve collaboration with other editors
Interns: will aid in various roles that the website may need; great opportunity to stay involved with low commitment; in other words, you can choose how much or how little you would like to be involved.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!